On behalf of the C.C.D.A. Board, we want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. Please be safe and enjoy your evening. Hoping 2016 is everyone’s best year ever.
Thank you to Emmit Stepeck for passing this along.
Rizzo Pool will give any league shooter a discount. Ryan Goralski is the Retail manager there that gave this to Emmitt.
Just tell them you are with the Central CT League.
Its with a very heavy heart that I post this.
Mike Anziano passed away Tuesday after a long illness.
If you have ever played at Village Green or against A-1 Hardwood Flooring, you would know who he is.
He was a great man, friend & sponser. He had a big heart and a big voice.
The local darting world is now missing 1 of the good one’s.
Please say a little prayer for his wife Karen and 3 children.
Services are this Sunday at Wallingford Funeral home. I believe this includes the calling hours.
Rest in Peace Mike. You will be missed.
Hello all again.
Week 2 is here. Who else is excited to have that first cold beer, hit that first triple 20 & yell BAM!!! when you hit the double to win.. THIS GUY IS..especially the cold beer.. :)))
Just a quick note. All stars will NOT be updated when the sheet comes out Thursday. With the new site, Michele has to input all the teams and full names, and it’s a tedious task, so please be patient and don’t text or email her Thursday morning, when no all stars show up on the sheet.
They will get done over the weekend, more than likely, and the website will be updated.
Thank you and Good Luck.
Tonight we embark on the beginning of the 2014 – 2015 Dart season.
Please remember to read through the rules, especially those pertaining to the division you are in. On the front page of the rules are the #’s and email’s of the officers. If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to call any one of us.
Also, when calling in the scores, please leave just your Division, Team & your score and the opposing team and their score. Ex: Super A div, QT#1 10, TCB 8. No need for all stars of anything else.
Thank you and good luck
This year it was proposed to stop all individual trophies. The vote choices were:
- Eliminate individual trophies
- Change to as wanted by everyone
- Keep as is
It was also proposed to change the singles 501 to drop in format (Super A and A1 division only). The vote choices were:
- Keep singles to 501 only
- Make singles 501/cricket/choice. 3rd game only if necessary.
The results of the votes are as follows:
- Super A / A1 – Insread of playing 501 singles, you will play 501/cricket/choice (3rd game if needed)
- Trophy vote – Keep it the way it is.
Note: Come the end of the season if there is a team that does not want individual trophies, just let us know and we will not get them.
It’s time to get ready for the upcoming CCDA Dart Season!!
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
Wednesday, September 10th at
North Italian Home Club, 43 Thorp Avenue, Meriden at 7 pm
- This meeting it open to all Dart Shooters. At this meeting we will discuss any rule changes, nominations for President and Secretary positions, hand our roster sheets.
Wednesday, September 24th at
Meriden Elks #35, 120 East Main Street, Meriden at 7 pm
- Mandatory Captains meeting. The captain or a member of the team (must be on that teams roster) needs to be here.
- All Rosters need to be turned in and Sponsor fees are due at this meeting. Players fees can be paid as well but are not due until November 22nd.
- Vote on President and Secretary if needed.
Wednesday, October 8th at
American Legion Post 72, 66 Main Street, Southington at 7 pm
- Mandatory Captains Meeting to hand out captains packets.
- The captain or member of the team (must be on the teams roster) needs to be at this meeting.
DART SEASON BEGINS ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2014.